• Civil Construction
  • Crane
  • Civil Construction
  • Trucks
  • Working at Heights
  • Elevated Working Platform
  • Forklift

Truck Licences

Training for Light, Medium and Heavy Rigid, Heavy and Multi Combination truck licences.

What to do to get your licence

  1. Study for the licence class you wish to obtain
  2. Pass the Driver Knowledge Test (DKT) at Service NSW
  3. For LR – HC: Purchase both the guide and competency based logbook from Service NSW
  4. For MC: Pass a medical and return your paperwork to Service NSW
  5. Call MHTG to book your training and assessing
  6. Once you have passed your assessment all you need to do is return to Service NSW to have your new photo licence processed
Light Rigid (LR)
Rigid (LR)

TLILIC2014 Licence to drive a light rigid vehicle

Medium Rigid (MR)
Rigid (MR)

TLILIC2015 Licence to drive a medium rigid vehicle

Heavy Rigid (HR)
Rigid (HR)

TLILIC2016 Licence to drive a heavy rigid vehicle

Heavy Combination (HC)
Combinatiion (HC)

TLILIC3017 Licence to drive a heavy combination vehicle

Multi Combination (MC)
Combination (MC)

TLILIC3018 Licence to drive a multi-combination vehicle

Subscribe to the MHTG Newsletter